WILL YOU BE A CAMP AMBASSADOR FOR YOUR CHURCH?
Camp Fontanelle works to identify Camp Ambassadors in every church and organization throughout our region in Nebraska/Iowa. We look for individuals who wants to make a difference and are passionate about their faith and camp ministry. Camp is a great tool for helping kids grow in faith AND a way for churches to reach out to children in their congregational families and beyond.
What does an ambassador do?
Pray for Camp Fontanelle to be faithful to it’s mission!
- Share information about camp to your congregation, organization, or school.
- Camp Fontanelle will share/send out info as available and relevant
- CF will develop a page on website for downloading posters, etc.
- Share local support options with families. Many churches have camping funds via church or UMW or other group
- Share info as appropriate: bulletins, announcements, offerings, newsletter, bulletin board, email blasts
- Invite families to events → Annual Fall BBQ, Easter Family Fun Days, Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze
- Share camp specials and discounts with congregation
- Be a liaison between camper families and the camp
- Help connect families and invite families to attend camp
- Copy and hand out summer camp schedules/registrations
- Invite children from the community to attend, mission outreach.
- Help to organize a Camp Sunday or program for your organization
- Camp Sundays, Pot luck meals, youth meetings, camp table set up for programs are just some of the options.
- CF will provide potential videos/ideas or leadership members to present
- Some churches will do potluck/fundraiser for camp support