- Lodge dormitories - $15.00 per person/per night
- Deere Lodge - Late March-Early November $20.00 per person/per night
- A-Frames (cabins) - $12 per person/per night (warm season only)
- Treeboats - $15 per person/per night
- Camping Caves - $15 per person per night
- Tent Camping - $8.00/tent, plus $3/person
- RV Camping - $20/night or $120/wk with full service hookups
- Special Slumber Party Tree Climbing Package - $35.00 per person-includes tree climbing, tree boat sleeping and a movie. $20.00 per person w/o tree climbing.
Bring your own pillow and bedding! Lodging includes use of grounds.
For all lodging options, add 5.5% NE State Sales Tax AND 3% lodging tax (total 8.5% taxes on lodging) unless have a NE Form 13 with NE Sales Tax Exemption on file (Need a copy of a signed Form 13).
- A minimum $250 full day use fee is charged for guest groups using 7:24 Shelter and the Riverview Lodge; usage fees, meals & lodging costs apply towards minimum fee.
- Day usage fees for 7:24 Shelter & Riverview Lodge are as follows: 50 people of less = $250, 50-99 = $350, 100+ = $450. There is no NE Sales Tax on use of building facility usage alone.
- Swimming Pool - $60.00 first hour, $50.00 per hour after first hour (contingent upon lifeguard availability). Life Guard must be on duty to use pool.
- Facilitated Activities - Zip Lines $10/person, Archery $5/person, Challenge Course $15/person for up to 4 hours on course, Laser tag $10/hour/person/hr, Tree Climbing $15/hour/person (minimum charge for 10 on facilitated activities)
- Adult/Child breakfast - $5.50
- Adult/Child lunch - $6.50
- Adult/Child dinner - $8.00
- Children under 3 - no charge
- Evening Snack - $2/person
For MEALS add 5.5% NE State Sales Tax unless have a NE Form 13 with NE Sales Tax Exemption on file (Need a copy of a signed Form 13)
- PROGRAM RELEASE FORM ONLINE - Several activities, including zipline and tree climbing, require a signed program release form. The form can be found at https://forms.gle/3y3yCJxKskMwr6ic8
- PROGRAM RELEASE FORM DOWNLOAD - Several activities, including zipline and tree climbing, require a signed program release form. The form can be found at https://www.campfontanelle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Program-Release-Form-Updated-Sept.-2019.pdf
- DEPOSIT - A deposit of 20% or $100 whichever is greater, is required to hold the dates for your event. Deposit will be applied to your bill.
- CANCELLATION - If you cancel at least 90 days before your event, your full deposit will be refunded. Cancellations less than 90 days before your event will forfeit your deposit. Please notify in writing.
- Meals and lodging rates are increased 50% for all holiday weekends including New Year’s, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- If prices are restrictive for your group, please contact the camp directly so we can make arrangements for you!
Some listings are only offered seasonally
- General Package: Petting Barn, Jumping Pillow, Most Corn Maze Activities included - $5 per child (donation for adults)
- General Package + Hayrack - $6 a person
- General Package + Hayrack & Pumpkin - $7 a person
- Laser Tag Add-On Option - $3 a person
- Zipline Add-On Option - $10 a person
- S'mores Box Add-on - 3$ a person
- Camp Fire Meal Add-On - 5$ a person
Rules for acceptance and participation in any events held at Camp Fontanelle are the same for everyone regardless of age, sex, color, race, handicap, or national origin.
The Camp facilities must be kept clean and orderly and cleaned at the end of event/activity. An inspection shall be made by the site director. Any new damages will be charged to the group.
Special luncheon or dinner meetings may be arranged with the director with prices being negotiable depending upon the menu desired.
Please, no smoking in the buildings is allowed.